Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Skating on PLASTIC?!?!??!

"Left, Right, Left, Right"......My  mind is now focused on those words. Then....*BAMMMMM* Yes!!!!! Finally..Holding the side of the floatie..I think that's what you call it.. Image result for mini ice skating rink ↖ That side, but the side that i held was a thick and comfortable like a floatie. Anyways, where was I? Oh Yes! So, I held the side and stayed there for 10 seconds looking at my classmates ice skating and falling on their bottoms..HEHE....Then, I went again... 

"Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right"






Then "BAAMMM"....I was now on the other side. Then again, I watched my mates fall on their bottoms...HEHEHE....THIS IS SO FUN!!! I went in the middle. Not the song!!! I mean the ice skating. In the middle. Then, a moment later, I was now ice skating with my friends. We held hands together and the words came into my mind......again....then.."WOAHH"..one of my friends fall on her bottom..again..."Are u ok?", I asked...In helped her stand up and then we reached the other side....Together!


3 comments:

  1. AMAZING job Chrissy!Keep up your funny as Posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete