Pages

Monday, September 17, 2018

πŸ’ΌI"M GONNA BE A SURGEON?!?!?πŸ’Ό

On Thursday the 13th of September 2018, Kakapo class did a survey about careers. There were about 75 questions to be answered. It took me more than 15 minutes to answer those questions...I mean, you have to read them properly. Before we did the careers survey, I really hoped that surgeon was one of the jobs that suit me. I REALLY want to be a surgeon. I know it's gross to work on people's bodies but at least I can help them and give them a second chance to live. After 15 minutes, I scrolled down at then list of jobs that suited me and guess WHAT?!?! Surgeon was one of them. There was also paramedic, police officer, fashion designer, agriculture jobs and marine biologists. I can't write them all down since there were 100 jobs that suited me. I clicked on Surgeon and it went to a new tab. There it says how much chance I have on becoming a surgeon and how much money they get. It also talks about how many years you have to study and what you need to have to become a surgeon. I'm so happy I got surgeon. I guess it's really my destiny to be one. Hahaha.....Think about it, I could be the surgeon that saved your loved ones life....THINK ABOUT IT!😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment