Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Clay Art

3 weeks ago, we made kiwiana sculptures out of air dry clay. All of us did different sculptures and it took us 1 week to dry it.  Half of my clay, I made a round and not so thick base and the other half, I made my designs to stick it to my base. It was simple yet pretty at the same time. Before I put the designs to my base, I used a little water to soften the texture and then after I have done that, then I put my designs in. After we all had made our clay art, we placed it on the back table and let them dry for a week. After a week later, some of our clay arts had some cracked in it and the designs were gone so our teacher decided to use a glue gun to glue them back together. Some of the clay arts can't were hard to put together so our teacher put them in the Quiet Zone Room and on the table. The other clay arts were hung. We decided not to paint them because it was hung, so it was just plain white. I was very happy with my clay art even though my some of my designs were gone. What design would you make?

12 comments:

  1. Chris your clay art is amazing love your art work keep up the good work!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used alot of punchation on your piece of writing i love it so so much Chris kai pai

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with xanthe you did use punchation keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that comment had a weird gap. it was sooo big. That is why I deleted it

      Delete
  5. Great work Chris,Just one thing. I think you need to end your blog post in a question. Everything else is awesome though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks priyanci!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Xanthe! :)

    ReplyDelete