Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

🏄 Surfin Time🏄

My holiday was great! I did a lot of things and one of them was  surfing. I LOVED IT SO MUCH. We learned how to lay on the board properly, stand up on the board properly, and turn the board in the direction you want to be properly. We also talked about things like, what good waves to catch, the safety, what happens when you fall down and the types of waves. On my first day, I was horrible but I got better on the second day and on the last day, I was already a PRO! Jokes...I was a lot better though. The most exciting that happened on the holidays for me was moving houses. We finally moved HOUSES! It was so fun because we get to paint the house and renovate it. But sadly, we had to move into another house......near a BEACH! So, I get to surf everyday.... My hands are so tired because of the hefty rollers and paintbrushes. Anyways, my holiday was a blast. I can't wait for the next one. How was your holiday?😇

5 comments:

  1. nice post chris i went surfing to in the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora, Chris.
    It was a very nice story that you have wrote.
    I also have been surfing before!
    My holiday was actually very nice and wonderful.
    because I've spent some time with my family.
    thank you for asking how my holiday was.

    good bye,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ruby! Your holiday sounds wonderful! Spending time with your family must be nice! When did you surf?

      Delete
    2. Kia ora, Chris
      I can't remember the last time I went surfing with my family. I believe I went surfing from two years. It was so fun.

      thank you for asking that question
      good bye
      Ruby-Rhain

      Delete