Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

My Holiday




My Holiday




AWESOME:


One thing I thought was AWESOME in my holiday was

- One thing I thought was awesome in my holiday was when my parents surprised me with a new british shorthair kitten.






SCARY:


One thing I thought was SCARY in my holiday was

- One thing I thought was scary was that I fell out of my boat while we were fishing and there was a shark and it was about 5 metres away from me when I saw it’s fin up the water and then dived down.






RELAXING:


One thing I thought was RELAXING in my holiday was

- One thing I thought was relaxing in my holiday was when me and my family were around a bonfire with a guitar playing a calming song in the background and we were talking and roasting marshmallows, making smores and eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment